Recently renovated with love and care this beautiful family home offers style and practicality with amazing views over the treetops to the Night Cap Ranges from the large entertaining deck, and almost every room of the house giving the impression of being located in a semi-rural setting.
This home awaits the right buyer… it’s like being in the right relationship, when you wait for the right one, it’s beautiful, it’ll all run smoothly, you feel healthier, you feel more secure and safe and can truly appreciate your place in this environment and the natural beauty that surrounds it.
Total block size is 1,467 m2 (2 blocks)
This home sits on the 721m2 block
• Polished floorboards throughout the upper level
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
• Sunken lounge with air conditioner
• three bedrooms with built in robes and a family bathroom
• fourth bedroom with built-in robe
• second bathroom
• lounge and kitchenette
• single garage
Great investment opportunity with the possibility of generating an income.
The wait is over, here you can realise your dreams and create memories for a lifetime – this is it!
• 3 min drive to Aldi and Lismore Workers club
• 3 min drive to St Vincents Private Hospital Lismore
• 6 min drive to Southern Cross University
• 7 min to Lismore Base hospital
• 11 min drive to Lismore airport
• 25 min drive to Alstonville Plaza
Contact Gary Walsh to arrange an inspection on 0412 880 744
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, you must adhere to the following conditions:
• Inspection by appointment only
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
You must not book an inspection if:
• You have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have been travelling overseas in the last 14 day
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19