SOLD $752,000 – Auction Friday 30 July 2021
Congratulations to all parties and well done Caelia Collins
for your excellent rapport and connection with buyers and sellers
BOAT ACCESS ONLY – VIEW BY APPOINTMENT – PHONE 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
The vintage vibe in this 1970s style retreat with 180-degree views across the beautiful Hawkesbury River awaits you! Reached solely by boat, this home offers the utmost in privacy and peaceful surroundings.
Generously proportioned architectural elements add charm and personality, with exposed brick, slate floors, and timber clad walls sparking a sense of drama. Living space is abundant with raked ceilings and exposed beams.
Ideal for entertaining, indoor areas seamlessly connect to the covered balcony. Enjoy the river’s peace from your own recently built jetty (approx. 2.5 years old) with adjoining boat shed & slipway, making it ultra-convenient to arrive in style.
With extras like a new generator, air-conditioning and a highly coveted transferrable foundation membership to the Brooklyn Mooring Cooperative (providing you with immediate access to a berth – despite a lengthy wait list!), this holiday home or Airbnb investment is hard to beat.
• Waterfront home with 180-degree water views
• Reached by private boat, water taxi or public ferry
• Interiors are authentically vintage with personality and style
• Large interior living space with dining area and galley kitchen
• Two bedrooms served by a family bathroom
• Covered porch, front patio and jetty for catching some rays
• Absolute waterfront, built-in BBQ with servery patio
• Transferrable membership to the Brooklyn Mooring Co-op
• Just one hour from Sydney!
Little Wobby is a deep-water boatie’s paradise, and only a quick boat trip from Brooklyn where you will find delightful cafés & shops, as well as the Hawkesbury River train station. Or take your boat to enjoy and explore this charming river system at your leisure.
OPENN Negotiation Auctioneer Evelyn Olivares 0418 403 227
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.